It has been more than a year since the events of Norge Defiance and the collapse of the Norwegian state. Sokol, a Russian-backed private military corporation and major component of the occupation force, has taken control over a small research station located on the island of Skorpo in the southwestern part of the country. The United States Task Force (USTF JACKAL) has been tasked with intelligence and combat operations against Sokol with the goal of taking control of the research station and establishing a forward operations base for further action in the country.
Operation Spitfire is a milsim (military simulation) force-on-force event with a primary objective of territory control. The focus of this event is firefight consistency and quality and movement of forces around the area of operations.
1000 (10:00 AM) - 1115 (11:15 AM) - Check-In & Chronograph
1115 (11:15 AM) - 1130 (11:30 AM) - Field & Event Safety Brief
1130 (11:30 AM) - 1200 (12:00 PM) - Final Gear Check & Field Deployment
1200 (12:00 PM) - 1330 (1:30 PM) - Phase Alpha
1330 (1:30 PM) - 1410 (2:10 PM) - Rearm & Field Deployment
1410 (2:10 PM) - 1540 (3:40 PM) - Phase Bravo
1540 (3:40 PM) - 1620 (4:20 PM) - Rearm & Field Deployment
1620 (4:20 PM) - 1750 (5:50 PM) - Phase Charlie
1750 (5:50 PM) - 1800 (6:00 PM) - Teardown & Endex
Due to the nature of Operation Spitfire all tickets must be purchased beforehand and will not be available for purchase at the gate on the day of the event. Tickets can be purchased online by clicking the button below or by visiting the center’s store in-person during business hours. Ticket quantities are limited per faction (50). Tickets are also non-refundable, except where necessary due to military or first responder duties, but can be transferred between individuals with notification to the center.
United States Task Force (USTF Jackal)
- matching tops and bottoms in approved camouflage patterns (multicam, multicam tropic, multicam arid, marpat woodland, marpat desert, aor1 or aor2)
- a t-shirt, or jacket in wet weather, will be allowed as long as it matches the base color as the player’s bottoms
- gear color, including headgear, is not required to match the player’s tops and bottoms but is recommended to avoid confusion
- weapon kit must be of western nato origin with preference towards US kit (i.e. no aks or eastern europe kit)
- think current US military
- mismatched tops and bottoms that does not include any of the USTF approved camouflage patterns (listed above)
- weapon kit is recommended to be of Russian origin but is not required for this faction
- think generic private military corporation (PMC)
In addition to the event specific ruleset the standard center ruleset will be enforced unless otherwise specified.