- This event has passed.
Summer Free Event
July 8 | 10:00 am - 8:00 pmFree
This is the summer edition of our free event series. The free event is an event held as a customer appreciation day for the players and teams of our community. What makes it special? The free event series remains the center’s highest attended event series with 242 players at the recent spring (2017) edition. It is also absolutely free.
1000 – 1130 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM) — Registration Period
1130 – 1145 (11:30 AM – 11:45 AM) — Field Safety Brief
1200 – 2000 (12:00 PM – 08:00 PM) – Event Period
This event will feature multiple periods (45 minutes to 1 hour in length) that include objective based scenarios. There are breaks (15 minutes to 25 minutes in length) between each period.
Free (All Day)
* Due to insurance reasons all players are required to sign-in as if it was a regular event. Players who do not sign-in will be asked to leave the playing area until this process has been completed. Wristbands will still be issued as normal for sign-in. *
WHAT TO DO
1. All players should read the center’s field safety rules before they attend the event. The rules are set to provide a fair, fun and safe environment for all players to participate in. Those rules can be found here:
2. All players should complete the 2017 season waiver if they have already done so during the 2017 calendar year. Those waivers can be found here:
Adult (18+) — http://mercerairsoftcenter.com/2017-waiver-adult/
Minor (17-) — http://mercerairsoftcenter.com/2017-waiver-minor/
3. All players should know that attendance of the safety brief and every game brief is mandatory. The center is an outdoor field which means that field conditions always change throughout the year. The addition of new structures and rules about those structures also change throughout the year. It is because of that fact that players should attend the safety brief each time they come to the center. In order for events to run smoothly and as planned, game briefs are treated as being just as important. If you do not attend a game brief, you do not know what is going on.
4. Have fun and ask questions!