- This event has passed.
Center Open Play
July 2 | 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$10.00
CENTER OPEN PLAY is a public event and all players are encouraged to attend. Center Open Plays are relaxed, recreational and public events that anyone can attend regardless of player experience or skill. Open plays are events that consist of several rounds of objective based games where two teams clash to complete objectives. These events are run by the center’s marshal (referee) staff.
1000 – 1130 (10:00 AM – 11:30 AM) — Registration Period
1130 – 1145 (11:30 AM – 11:45 AM) — Safety Briefing
1200 – 1800 (12:00 PM – 06:00 PM) — Event Period
$ 10.00 (All-Day)
**AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT**
$ 20.00 (Rental Gun — No Ammunition)
$ 25.00 (Rental Gun — With Ammunition)
$ 5.00 (Rental Goggles)
$ 25.00 (Rental Battery (Individual) — $20.00 Returned Upon Battery Return)
THINGS TO KNOW & DO
1. All players should read the center’s field safety rules before they attend the event. These rules are set to provide a fair, fun and safe environment for all players to participate in. These rules can be found here:
2. All players should complete the 2017 season waiver of liability if they have not already done so during the 2017 calendar year. These waivers can be found here:
Adults (18+) — http://
Minors (17-) — http://
3. All players should know that while this event is free and there is no registration fee, the center requires that all players sign-in. It is required that a record of participants at the center be kept. Players who do not sign-in will be asked to leave the playing field until they have done so.
4. All players should know that the morning safety briefing is mandatory. It does not matter to center staff if you have been playing for awhile. The briefing is a period for all players to be brought back up to speed on center safety rules and issues of the day (field issues to be kept in mind). If you are late it is your responsibility to find a center staff member to have the safety briefing administered. Players who found to be skipping safety brieings or game setup briefings will not be permitted to participate until brought up to speed.
5. Have fun and ask questions!